|Back in July 2013, START came to the aid of a Pit Bull who had been strapped with fireworks and set on fire. This happened in the Los Angles area. The dog was in terrible shape with third-degree burns over 75 % of his body.
We received a desperate call from the local shelter asking for help. No one had stepped up to save this precious boy and the shelter was out of options. He needed emergency hospitalization.
START was only 2 years old in 2013 and struggling financially. But we wore our heartstrings on our sleeves. And so, we decided to help this poor boy even though we knew his medical expenses would probably put us out of business.
We named this special Pit Bull INDY
Leave a Reply